Connect with Others
Have Fun and Give Back
Join the BHA Family!
Fill out a NEW MEMBER APPLICATION to become part of an organization that offers businesses an opportunity for marketing, making new contacts, and making a difference in our community. BHA represents a diverse membership of hospitality professionals including hotels, restaurants, breweries and distilleries, tourist attractions and strategic partners. Rates below have been pro-rated to reflect the date of your application.
BHA 2023 Membership Renewal
Please renew today and continue the vital work of advocacy and promotion of our industry throughout the Bluegrass. BHA exists to be an advocate for the hospitality industry and promote travel and tourism in the Bluegrass but we cannot do this important work alone.
Click RENEW NOW to renew your membership quickly and securely through our online registration form.
Membership Types & Rates
Food & Beverage/Spirit Producing
- Attend informative and educational meetings and events at discounted rates. See our calendar of fun and exciting events!
- Be part of a larger, stronger voice on issues and legislation that affect the tourism industry in Kentucky. You represent an important piece of the tourism industry in this region and we need your ideas and voice to make a difference.
- Increase your business and understand challenges facing your clients. BHA strives to provide opportunities that will increase business for its members.
- Give back by investing in the future of the Bluegrass hospitality industry. Every year BHA holds its annual fundraiser to raise money for scholarships to support students who want to make hospitality a career.
- Take advantage of leadership opportunities including serving on the BHA Board of Directors or volunteering at one of our events.
The BHA membership term runs from Jan 1 – Dec 31. New members that join from January through June are expected to pay the full cost of membership. Membership dues will be prorated after 6 months, on a monthly basis.
For example: If a new member joins in July, their payment will be for half of the full cost of membership.
Looking to contact a fellow BHA member? Download the current member directory.
Click the image below to download the BHA membership brochure.